4-star PF Ian Condon commits to Florida

Four-star power forward Ian Condon has committed to Florida, he told Rivals.
The 6-foot-7 senior out of Sidwell Friends School (DC) chose the Gators after visiting Georgia Tech, Boston College, and NC State. He also received offers from Syracuse, Northwestern, Stanford, Notre Dame, and more.
Condon is ranked as the No. 76 overall recruit in the 2027 class and the No. 10 ranked power forward, according to Rivals’ Top-150 Player Rankings. He becomes Todd Golden’s first commitment this cycle.
Condon on his commitment to Florida
Ian Condon discussed his decision to choose the Gators with Rivals.
“I decided to commit to Florida because they are a high level program with a winning culture. They are one of the top public universities in the country. They share a lot of similarities with Sidwell and a place where I can compete with the best for a national championship.”
Condon shared his relationship with the Florida staff.
“I have a great relationship with Coach Golden and Coach Hartman who have been recruiting me pretty hard and have made it clear how much they want me. I met everyone on the visit and really connected with the whole staff.”
In his own words, what type of player is Florida getting in Ian Condon!
“I describe my play style and my game as versatile and being able to score at all three levels, in the paint, in the midrange, and beyond the arch. An elite shooter. Also a good rebounder and smart defender. Someone who plays/works very hard.”
He has a message for Florida fans.
“They have another Condon coming!”
from https://ift.tt/5ncaJz4
Comments
Post a Comment